21 October 2004

Spicy Chicken

Having spent my childhood in the province and in Pampanga at that, I took for granted that everyone knew how to cook. It seemed to me that it was something instinctive, something naturally learnt, like speaking. In our family, even those who were not considered excellent cooks had very passable culinary skills. And even then, they also had excellent taste in food. My grandfather was probably one of them.

The complete write-up, recipe and comments have been moved to my food blog, The Pilgrim’s Pots and Pans. Clicking on the links will take you there. Thanks for visiting!

4 Comments:

At 8:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is 1 CUP garlic and 1 CUP ginger a typo? Seems like a lot to me!

 
At 8:54 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Hi Anonymous Person! :)

No, it's not a typo. For a kilogram of chicken a cup each of crushed garlic and ginger is about right. If you don't want it to be too spicy though, you can reduce the amount.

Thanks for dropping by!

 
At 8:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'll try it your way :) I plan on stopping by a lot. I like your recipes.

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Hello again dear Anonymous! Thanks for dropping by. I integrated your comments on my main blog, where the recipes are also posted. This one's a compilation but you can still comment here if you wish.

This is the permalink for the Spicy Chicken recipe: http://karen.catsudon.org/index.php?p=148

 

<< Home