26 May 2004

A companion blog?

Bea has In Longhand, her companion blog to Chasing Grace and Catsudon has Catsutechie. I'm wondering if I should make this a companion to my blog. How does "The Sensual Cook" sound? Hehehe!

Of course, I'm not exactly original. Minnette has Lafang List to complement her Laundry Day. And what a blog it is! Hehehe!

"The Sensual Cook" is nothing Rated R: it simply refers to my way of cooking, not by weights and measures but by using the senses of smell, sight and taste. I want to centralise all my entries in my Catsudon account but will probably copy all entries in this blog just so one doesn’t have to skim through the other blog.

We'll see.

שּׁלוס

2 Comments:

At 4:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i prefer "the sensual cook" to "passionate pilgrim" :)

unsolicited advice from a fan of yours

 
At 12:55 am, Blogger Karen said...

Thanks! I'm using The Sensual Cook for the food blog and am seriously thinking of The Passionate Pilgrim for the main blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home