19 November 2005

Photo-Nappers According to Marketman


How would you feel if you see a picture you took yourself on the pages of a national broadsheet? Flattered? Elated? Hmmm... not if the picture was stolen. For me, it was a mixture of disbelief and denial that it was actually there. I felt violated!

Marketman has a very well-written post on what he calls "photo-nappers".

He, of course, is the other victim. Check out his original yema post. Doesn't the picture look very, very familiar?

I know my first EB with Marketman was a mere 20 minutes and we were going around food booths in a hurry at that. Hopefully our next one doesn't happen in court.

To be prudent, I wrote the paper's Lifestyle editor as soon as I saw the papers. I was very non-confrontational and non-threatening. It has been more than a day. No reply in sight. Sigh!

Such courtesy, such politeness...

Details on my main blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home